We are dealing with Coriander Seeds and Coriander Split.
fo coriander gold brown dark2

We are trading, selling and buying Coriander Seeds Whole, Coriander Seeds split with buyers and sellers in Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East and America shipping to any save word port by containers, trucks or by vessels.
Quality is Moisture max 14%; Purity min 98% but could be better based on your demands.
Packing is in bulk, big bag or 25/ 50 kg PP bags.
Delivery could be as per Incoterms 2010 (FCA, FAS, FOB, DAP, CFR, CIF) to ASWP (any save word port) by containers, trucks or by vessels.
Prices are negotiable and valid limited time only or until stock is last.
Payments could be done by LC at sight (Letter of Credit) with UCP 600 apply, CAD (cash against documents), CAFD, T/T.
Samples are available upon request and cost of delivery to be paid by buyer but quality will be based in the contract concluded.
Visit Trade section for trade.

Coriander Seeds Whole (Coriandrum sativum L.)
Purity - min 98%
moisture - max 10%
splits - max 5%
fo coriander2

Coriander Seeds Split (Coriandrum sativum L.)
purity - min 98% 
moisture - 10%
fo coriander split2

high ether content 

Global production of coriander is about 2.9 lakh MT to 3.35 lakh MT per years. India contributes around 80% of world coriander production and produces around 2.5-3.0 lakh MT annually, Other major producers are Morocco, Canada, Pakistan, Romania. Major importers are Indonesia, Singapore, Sri lanka, UAE and USA. Rajasthan (60%) is the major producer of coriander in India followed by Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil nadu and Orissa. Annually 5-10% of total production from India is exported. Domestically major varieties are Badami, Eagle, Scooter, Double Parrot, Single Parrot, Super Green. Badami variety accounts to about 65 to 70% of total production.

India is the leading exporter and exports around 25000-30000 MT of coriander each year. The export demand has been increasing constantly both in terms of quantity and value. The major domestic buyers of coriander seed in India are spice processing agencies, which consume around 50% of the production and are mostly located in the southern states of India and Delhi. As the masala making business is growing exponentially, the demand from this sector is expected to increase in future.

Coriander futures contract was launched on August 2008. The supply fluctuation due to underlying fundamental factors leads to high price volatility. Inadequate storage period (6-8 months) effects availability and thus the prices during low availability months, such supply fluctuations provide opportunity to a speculator. For hedgers it minimizes price risk. Due to good availability in physical markets arbitragers can make use of the futures platform to make riskless profits. Thus the Coriander contract provides space for every investor category.

1 Domestic Fundamentals 
2 World production 
3 International trading price 
4 Domestic and Export demand 
5 Carry forward stocks 
6 Sowing and Harvesting 
7 Climatic conditions

{jcomments on}