Given section serves for establishment of business relations between the companies of various orientation and for interaction on mutually advantageous conditions.
It is quite natural, that the first accessible information will be about managers of a site and our partners.
We will place contact data of your company if it will be logic addition of the given project and will serve its development and development of your company.
Section Contacts is constantly supplemented with new information. If you are interested in certain additional information on data of the section, if it’s not breaking principles of confidentiality, we can present it according to your inquiry.
Terminal offers to you an accumulation, storage and transshipment of cereals, oilseeds and feed-stuff.
A terminal is meant for transshipments of goods from a railway and trucks, drying and separation of goods with the subsequent shipping them on seagoing vessel. A terminal allows to make transshipment on ships with the using of river barges (side -side) on the roads of River Sea port.Loading of river barges on a terminal is carried out at own berth long 66 m, that allows to make loading of one barge/ship a carrying capacity to 1200 tons with a subsequent transshipment on port roads. Depth of waterway on the roads of River Sea port 7,5 m, that provides passing vessels a carrying capacity to 15000 tons. A presence on moorage of equipment for shipping of goods on barge/ship enables unloading 1500 tons of goods in 24 hours. The advantageous location of grain terminal furthers export of goods through the Black sea.
Allows to carry out basic technical descriptions and technological process of terminal:
1. receiving of goods by trucks 1500 mt per 24 hours, wagons 500 per 24 hours;
2. receiving of goods by RW wagons 500 per 24 hours;
3. loading of goods into trucks 1000 mt per 24 hours;
4. loading of goods on barges 1500 mt per 24 hours;
5. separate or general storage of goods up to 22000 mt based on the order of Principals
6. separator cleaning of goods to standard or export/ import contract condition – 100 mt per hour;
7. drying of goods to export/ import condition for safe storage and carriage: cereals 43 mt per hour with decreasing 4% humidity; oilseeds 54 mt per hour with decreasing 1% humidity;
8. loading of goods on sea going vessel oilseeds 800/ cereals 1500 mt per 24 hours,
9. loading of goods into containers to be negotiated with Principal.
Offer for Transshipment at sea port, Ukraine
Your attention presented information to the companies interested in the export of agricultural commodities via Kherson Sea Port.
Main target of terminal is transshipment of agricultural commodities from CPT to FOB as per Incoterms 2000. This service include following operation:
1. receiving of goods by trucks 1500 mt, wagons 500 mt, barges, vessel;
2. separate or general storage of goods up to 22000 mt based on the order of Principals
3. separators cleaning of goods to standard or export/ import contract condition;
4. drying of goods to export/ import condition for safe storage and carriage;
FI Europe, Paris, France.
Thanks for visiting us and we hope to have both side beneficial businesses with your company.
and any other information which could be useful for future offers/ contracts.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen.
I suggest to consider suggestion for realization business of project: "Organization of supplying with grain-growing products and oilseeds cultures of Ukrainian origin from the Ukrainian company of supplier, through the company of non-resident or other, that will be specified by an investor or created jointly with an investor". More detailed information about a collaboration, placed below.
Offer for Forwarding contracts:
Potential of the Ukrainian farmer market of production of grain-growing goods is large, enough, that on him not to pay attention. About 7 % cereals and 9% oilseeds commodities in Ukraine produced by farms in Ukraine.
Closely working with Association of farmers and landed interests of Ukraine and Union of cooperative stores of Ukraine, LLC has the opportunity to provide a fruitful collaboration on a purchase and forming of large commodity parties of any grain-growing products and cultures for the necessities of your enterprise.
LLC ready to offer to Your company the sale of products on a forward:
Wheat grades 5-6 - 40 000
Wheat grade 4 - 20 000,
Wheat grade 3 - 20 000,
Wheat grade 2 - 10 000,
Barley grade 3 - 30 000,
Rye (group B) - 10 000,
July is September
Soy beans - 20 000 tons
The Producer are ready to offer/ SCO, negotiate terms of the contract to sell, supply, transfer commodities Mixed Fodder.
The Buyer to be ready to buy/ LOI, purchase and receive commodity.
Quality to be mention in trade lot as per specification agreed. Sound and fair merchantable. Free from abnormal smell.
Quality and Quantity of the goods are final at loading based on quality certificate issued by inspection company ordered and paid by seller.
Shipment by 20 or 40 FCLS, containers, trucks on DDU, CFR, CIF delivery.
Consignment of goods is to be accompanied by the set of the original documents.
Payment: 100% Cash Against Documents (INCASSO bank to bank), Letter of Credit at sight, UCP 600 or Cash Against Fax Documents (10/90).
We have partnership with Feed Mill Plant of the new generation for all types of poultry, livestock and fish. The plant was put into operation with a full capacity of 10 tons per hour. Locatin of plant is Ukraine.
During the construction of the plant laid claim to the high-quality of the produced animal feed and take into consideration modern technology of production. The plant is equipped with modern European and American equipment (Wynveen, Netherlands / CPM, USA), which along with high-quality raw materials allows to produce granulated animal feed, feed concentrates, protein and vitamin supplements for all kinds and ages of poultry and livestock.
You can order feed as per grade below.
FOB Prices are given for information only.
Grade Description FOR Price USD per MT packing in PP bags 40 kg 25 kg
1 KK-5-1 NG For BROILERS ROSS 308 0-10 DAYS 365,00 371,00
2 КК-5-2 NG For BROILERS ROSS 11-24 DAYS 344,00 350,00
3 КК-6-1 NG For BROILERS ROSS OF 25 DAYS is ALSO MORE SENIOR 329,00 336,00
4 КК-6-2 NG For BROILERS ROSS 43 DAYS are ALSO MORE SENIOR 320,00 327,00
5 КК-61-1 For HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE COWS, STALL PERIOD of 100-200 DAYS of the LACTATION 262,00 269,00
2. Agrobonus Mr Alexey Cherevishniy
H.Cihan Sary Mh.Edipali Sok.No:8/3, Selcuklu-Konya-42080 Turkey
Mr. Haji Muhammed
We are not working with them.
I did not present all due to lack of time but be aware each company have black list
Mine is very small 33 black listed company + 53 waist time listed company = 86 (3,6 %)
against shippers 759 + 1611 buyers = 2370 (100%)
Behavioural typology of companies in terms of trade could be divided into 3 areas.
1. Master. Ready, Willing, Able (RWA) to trade. Typically, these companies value the partnership and almost never stop despite the fact that the contract price is competitive, but not the highest. We talk about them will not. Here the rule is simple - the word gave - Run.
2. Waste Time. Lone Wolf. The activity of this type of companies is high, but the impact is low because they are looking for the maximum price limits (very cheap to buy and sell the most expensive). The liability is, but usually its threshold is low enough. They are looking for long goods, requesting prices, but rarely enter into contracts (marketing) that takes a lot of time at the other side and effectiveness is virtually absent (contracts not concluded). For these companies allocated a place of honor in the "black list." Too much on them spent working time that the placement on the site, though time-consuming, but it is not bad.
I prefere do not have any business relation with company which are waste my and my principals time. Please find below my Waste Time List of Company:
1. Company Micro Lifesafe HealthCare, India - Mr. Munish Sharma (sfs oil)
2. Milling Factory Enlil, Kharkov, UKraine - Mrs Ludmila Kuptsova (milling wheat)
3. JSC EUROVISION, Ha Noi City, Viet Nam Ms Hien Small
4. Company Vestey Mr William Morrell
5. UNIFIED FOODS (PTY) LTD. Mr Shahid Iqbal