Cereals commodities: Wheat, Rice, Rye, Oats, Barley, Corn, Millet, Sorghum, Buckwheat, Amaranth.
Oats, barley, and some food products made from cereal grains.
Grain redirects here. For other uses, see Grain (disambiguation).
This article is about cereals in general. For the breakfast food, see Breakfast cereal.
Cereals, or cereal grains, are mostly grasses cultivated for their edible brans or fruit seeds (botanically, a type of fruit called a caryopsis). Cereal grains are grown in greater quantities and provide more energy worldwide than any other type of crop; they are therefore staple crops. They are also a rich source of carbohydrates. In some developing nations, grain in the form of rice, wheat, or maize constitutes practically the entire diet. In developed nations, cereal consumption is more moderate and varied but still substantial.
To read more please send Inquiry for Service or Trade Support (offer, bid, inquiry) via Comments or Registration form. You can add your own Trade Lots (bid, offer) at Trade section without registration.
New Trade Lots
- Virgin D6 Fuel, Platts, FOB, Sell
- Diesel Oil, D2, Liftable, Sell
- Diesel Oil, D2, CIF, Sell
- Feed Red Millet, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Red Sorghum, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- White Sorghum, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Yellow Millet Feed, by Vessel, CIF, Sell
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Yellow Peas, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Red Sorghum, by FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Urea 46, Prilled, Granular, CIF, Buy
- Urea 46, Prilled, Granular, CIF, Sell
- Sunflower Meal, CFR, Sell
- Sunflower Cake, FOB, Sell
- Sunflower Husk Fuel Pellets, FCA, Sell
- Wood Pellets, DDU, Sell