N-P-K Agricultural Fertilizer
SPECIFICATION: N-P-K: - Agricultural Fertilizer
N:P:K = 15%:15%:15%
N:P:K = 16%:16%:16%
N:P:К = 13%:19%:19%
N:P:К = 10%:26%:26%
N:P:К:S = 20%:10%:10%:2%
N:P:K:S = 22%:7%:12%:2%
N:P:K:S = 27%:6%:6%:2%
N:P = 26%:13%
N:P = 18%:46%
N:P = 23%:21%
SPECIFICATION: N-P-K: 10-26-26
No. Item Standard of Manufacturer;
1. Moisture per cent by weight,maximum 1.0;
2. Total nitrogen per cent by weight, minimum 10.0;
To read more please send Inquiry for Service or Trade Support (offer, bid, inquiry) via Comments or Registration form. You can add your own Trade Lots (bid, offer) at Trade section without registration.
Sulphur Coated Urea
• Description of Sulphur Coated Urea (SCU) Fertilizer
As its name indicates,"SCU fertilizer" is a fertilizer which is produced by the capsulization of urea with the elements appropriate for soil such as sulphur and sealant which itself consists of some different elements. And based on its special formula, it provides the plant with the nutritious contents of urea fertilizer on a slow release basis over a 40-day output period.
We explain its advantages and specifications as follows:
• Necessity of Replacing Urea Fertilizer by SCU Fertilizer Nitrogen is one of the main nutritious elements which the plant receives through urea fertilizer. However , the reason for the selection of SCU fertilizer instead of uncoated urea fertilizer is as follows:
A. Economical and technical Reasons
1. As to uncoated urea fertilizer (ordinary urea fertilizer), depending on the immediate solubility of urea in water* the output of this kind of fertilizer IS less than 30% the reason: 70% of urea is not absorbed by the plant as a result of immediate break. And it is wasted: whereas, due to its slow release property which is the most prornrnent property of SCU fertilizer the existing
Nitrogen is transferred to the plant on a slow and 100% basis over an output period of approximately 40 days. Therefore. Compared to urea fertilizer the quantity of this kind of fertilizer which is used is reduced by one third which is considered an economically
Important saving in respect of the purchase and distribution of fertilizer on a farm:
2.The use of uncoated urea fertilizer results in soil getting hard, in water not being able to permeate and in fertility of land being decreased: whereas, this problem is totally removed once SCU fertilizer is used because nitrogen is slowly released in water;
3. Give that sulphur has been used in the coating of SCU fertilizer as a major part inRespect of weight and due to the presence of disintegrating bacteria in the compound forming the elements of the coating, after sulphur has played its role within the SCU fertilizer composition and after nitrogen has been fully transferred to the plan. Sulphur as an element plays a part as a nutritious substance and. also. As a substance regulating the PH of the soil, and it results in the soil being reinforced and in the land getting fertile.
4. As a pesticide and a fertilizer, sulphur as an element can also playa role form an economical viewpoint due to increasing the quality of the product. Therefore, should SCU fertilizer be selected, two different fertilizer will actually been used.
The quick washing away of nitrogen in case uncoated urea fertilizer is used not only causes economic damage(as referred to above),but it also results in nitrogen penetrating underground waters and rivers, in polluting the environment and, especially, in contaminating drinking waters, because the washed nitrogen which ultimately turns into a nitrate leads to the outbreak of numerous diseases such as the death of children as a result of the inability of the lungs to absorb oxygen: whereas, as to SCU fertilizer the gradual and slow transfer of nitrogen to the plant and its complete absorption completely remove this problem and there is no wasted nitrogen.
REFERENCE INFORMATION OF SCU (SULPHUR COATED UREA)
Total Nitrogen: 30%-34 %( UREA 80%)
Main size: 1-4mm. (85%)
7 Days dissolution nitrogen: 20%-25%