Support data for commodity (trade lots at link)
Urea (Granular) FOB NOLA Swap Future
09/07/2012 Swaps market bids usd 420 per mt fob Yuzhnyy.
06/07/2012 usd 437 pt
July 6, 2012 Egyptian granular urea $450pt fob.
July 6, 2012 FSU prills $400pt fob.
June 25, 2012 Black Sea $365pt fob. Middle East $400pt fob
Specifications: Standard of Russia GOST 2081-92 UREA PRILLED and UREA GRANULAR
Urea N46% - Agricultural Fertilizer (N = 46,2%)
NITROGEN 46% BY WEIGHT MINIMUM
BIURET 1% MAXIMUM, BY WEIGHT
MOISTURE 0.3% MAX. DRYER 0.5% FISHER
ANTICAKING AGENT 0.5% MAX
PRILLED 95 %
To read more please send Inquiry for Service or Trade Support (offer, bid, inquiry) via Comments or Registration form. You can add your own Trade Lots (bid, offer) at Trade section without registration.
New Trade Lots
- Split Corianders, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Rapeseed, FLCs, CIF, Sell
- Yellow Peas, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- White Sorghum, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Red Sorghum, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- White Millet, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Red Millet, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Virgin D6 Fuel, Platts, FOB, Sell
- Diesel Oil, D2, Liftable, Sell
- Diesel Oil, D2, CIF, Sell
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Red Sorghum, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- White Sorghum, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Yellow Millet Feed, by Vessel, CIF, Sell
- Yellow Peas, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Urea 46, Prilled, Granular, CIF, Buy