Terms and Conditions

FI Europe

Shipping documents

Documents of foreign trade.

Common export documents.

The following documents are commonly used in exporting, but specific requirements vary by destination and product. For assistance with country.

Shipper's export declaration
the sed is available through the government printing office and a number of other commercial outlets. It can be electronically filed using aesdirect.

Dual use export controls and licenses
licensing is required for "dual use" exports (commercial items which could have military applications), or exports to embargoed countries.

Copyright © 2015 PAS&Trade. All Right Reserve.
Partner of Joomla Perfect Templates