13 January 2012 Hits: 5075
Documents of foreign trade.
Common export documents.
The following documents are commonly used in exporting, but specific requirements vary by destination and product. For assistance with country.
Shipper's export declaration
the sed is available through the government printing office and a number of other commercial outlets. It can be electronically filed using aesdirect.
Dual use export controls and licenses
licensing is required for "dual use" exports (commercial items which could have military applications), or exports to embargoed countries.
New Trade Lots
- Yellow Peas, by FCLs, Ask
- Wheat Flour, Super Grade, Ask
- Wheat Flour, 1st Grade, Ask
- Barley, by FCLs, Bid
- Milling Wheat, 11.5, by Vessel, Ask
- Yellow Millet, by FCLs, Ask
- Black Mustard seeds, by FCLs, Ask
- Green Peas, fcls, Ask
- Yellow Split Peas, by FCLs, Ask
- Split Corianders, by FCLs, Ask
- Coriander Seeds, by FCLs, Ask
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by FCls, Bid
- White Sorghum, by FCLs, Bid
- White Sorghum, by FCLs, Ask
- Yellow Millet, by FCLs, Bid
- Ask, 3000 mt MIlling Wheat Pr 11,5 by vessel
- Wheat Flour in 50 kg PP bags Ask by FCLs
- Coriander, Oats, Sorghum Sell
- Buying Canary, Flax, White safflower, Vech, Hemp seeds
- 5000 mt Soft Milling Wheat by vessel Sell
- White Sorghum in 25 kg PP bags Buy
- 44 mt White Mustard Seeds in bulk or 50 kg PP bags Sell