Sell, Soft Wheat, 12.5, V, UA
The SELLER are ready to offer/ SCO, negotiate terms of the contract to sell, supply, transfer commodities and are looking for Buyer which ready to buy/ LOI, purchase and receive commodity. Quality and Quantity of the goods are final at loading based on quality certificate issued by GAFTA inspection company ordered and paid by seller.
Specification for Soft Milling Wheat:
Test weight Min. 77 KG/HL
Moisture Max. 14%
Foreign Matter Max. 2%
Bug Damaged Max 2%
W (Alveograph) Min. 160
Gluten Min. 25 %
Falling Number Min. 250 sec.
Shipment by vessel. Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) 3000 mt
Payment: Letter of Credit at sight or Cash Against Documents or CAFD (20/80).
Each shipped Consignment of goods is to be accompanied by the set of the original documents as follows:
1. Full set 3/3 Shipped on board B/L issued to order and marked Freight prepaid;
2. Signed Commercial Invoice.
3. Certificate of quality;
4. Certificate of Origin issues by the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
5. Fumigation Certificate by relevant authority;
6. Phytosanitary Certificate issued by official authority.
7. Signed Packing list;
Quality and Quantity of the goods are final at staffing in containers based on quality certificate issued by FOSFA member inspection company ordered and paid by seller.
Please send order on FOB Basis indicating:
- Name of Buyer
- Name of Commodity
- Period of delivery
- Destination (CFR)
- Terms of payment