Sell, Rapeseed, VNM
The SELLER are ready to offer and looking for the Buyer ready to buy commodity.
Quality of Rapeseed:
Oil content: min 42%;
Moisture: max. 8,0%;
Oil Impurity: max. 8,0%,
Foreign matter: max. 2,0%,
Glucosinolates: max 35 microMol/g,
Sound and fair merchantable Free from abnormal smell.
Shipment by 20'or 40 FCLS
Payment: Letter of Credit at sight or Cash Against Documents or CAFD (20/80).
Each shipped Consignment of goods is to be accompanied by the set of the original documents as follows:
1. Full set 3/3 Shipped on board B/L issued to order and marked Freight prepaid;
2. Signed Commercial Invoice.
3. Certificate of quality;
4. Certificate of Origin issues by the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
5. Fumigation Certificate by relevant authority;
6. Phytosanitary Certificate issued by official authority.
7. Signed Packing list;
Quality and Quantity of the goods are final at staffing in containers based on quality certificate issued by FOSFA member inspection company ordered and paid by seller.
Please send order for other CFR Basis