Incoterms basis: _______
Quantity and unit: ________
Annual quantity: ________
Period of delivery:___________
Quality, condition, limits and standards: __________
Terms of delivery: ____________
Terms of Payment: (Irrevocable, Confirmed, Transferable, Documentary Letter of Credit, opened or confirmed by a A Plus bank acceptable to Seller, and payable 100% at sight against presentation of shipping documents, for the entire contract value of)
PERFORMANCE BOND: % of contract value of each shipment)
DOCUMENTS: (Following documents are requested to be presented for payment on shipment:
- Clean on board bill of lading marked "freight prepaid" and blank endorsed.
- Certificate of origin issued by or endorsed by Chamber of Commerce of the country of origin.
- Signed commercial invoice.
- Weight/packing list).
All other terms, conditions and rules, not in contradiction with the above contained in FOSFA, GAFTA, UCP 600, Incoterms 2010 latest edition
We hereby nominate Mr. ___________ as an Agent for negotiation conditions of above mentioned shipment on Sellers account.
We understand that all offers, bids and contracts are subject to a successful verification of the availability of funds by the Principal.
- Seller issues SCO
- Buyer issues ICPO
- Seller issues draft of the contract
- Buyer signs and returns the contract to Seller via e-mail.
- Seller signs and returns the contract to Buyer via e-mail.
- Seller and Buyer exchange original of the contract
- Buyer's bank opens LC within the conditions mentioned in Contract;
- First shipment commences within 30 days after seller confirms the opened L/C by the buyer.
BANKING COORDINATES: Documentary letter of credit to be opened by:
Name & Address of Bank ________________________
Tel No.________ Fax No.________
Telex No________ Swift Code_________
Buyer's Account No___________
Name and address of confirming prime bank
We look forward to receiving ICPO from Buyer.
For and on behalf of Company Name ____________.
Position in company_____________Name and Family name
Dated and Stamped on: