Sell, Brown Flax-Oil Seeds, PAK
The SELLER are ready to offer SCO and for negotiation of contract via Broker to sell, supply and transfer commodities are looking for LOI, Buyer ready to buy, purchase and receive commodity. Quality of goods final at loading port as per Certificate of Quantity issued by FOSFA member inspection company appointed and paid by Seller in accordance with the following specification:
Brown Flax-Oil Seeds
Moisture – max. 9%
Purity – min. 98%
Sound and fair merchantable. Free from abnormal smell.
Consignment of goods is to be accompanied by the set of the original documents as follows:
1. Full set 3/3 Shipped on board B/L issued to order and marked Freight prepaid;
2. Signed Commercial Invoice.
3. Certificate of quality;
4. Certificate of Origin issues by the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
5. Fumigation Certificate by relevant authority;
6. Phytosanitary Certificate issued by official authority.
7. Signed Packing list;
Quality and Quantity of the goods are final at staffing in containers based on quality certificate issued by FOSFA member inspection company ordered and paid by seller.
Payment CAD, LC or CAFD (10/90)
Please send order on CFR Basis by e-mail or contact form below