2. Agrobonus Mr Alexey Cherevishniy
We are not working with them.
Given section serves for establishment of business relations between the companies of various orientation and for interaction on mutually advantageous conditions.
It is quite natural, that the first accessible information will be about managers of a site and our partners.
We will place contact data of your company if it will be logic addition of the given project and will serve its development and development of your company.
Section Contacts is constantly supplemented with new information. If you are interested in certain additional information on data of the section, if it’s not breaking principles of confidentiality, we can present it according to your inquiry.
Terminal offers to you an accumulation, storage and transshipment of cereals, oilseeds and feed-stuff.
A terminal is meant for transshipments of goods from a railway and trucks, drying and separation of goods with the subsequent shipping them on seagoing vessel. A terminal allows to make transshipment on ships with the using of river barges (side -side) on the roads of River Sea port.Loading of river barges on a terminal is carried out at own berth long 66 m, that allows to make loading of one barge/ship a carrying capacity to 1200 tons with a subsequent transshipment on port roads. Depth of waterway on the roads of River Sea port 7,5 m, that provides passing vessels a carrying capacity to 15000 tons. A presence on moorage of equipment for shipping of goods on barge/ship enables unloading 1500 tons of goods in 24 hours. The advantageous location of grain terminal furthers export of goods through the Black sea.
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen.
I suggest to consider suggestion for realization business of project: "Organization of supplying with grain-growing products and oilseeds cultures of Ukrainian origin from the Ukrainian company of supplier, through the company of non-resident or other, that will be specified by an investor or created jointly with an investor". More detailed information about a collaboration, placed below.
Offer for Forwarding contracts:
Potential of the Ukrainian farmer market of production of grain-growing goods is large, enough, that on him not to pay attention. About 7 % cereals and 9% oilseeds commodities in Ukraine produced by farms in Ukraine.
Closely working with Association of farmers and landed interests of Ukraine and Union of cooperative stores of Ukraine, LLC has the opportunity to provide a fruitful collaboration on a purchase and forming of large commodity parties of any grain-growing products and cultures for the necessities of your enterprise.
LLC ready to offer to Your company the sale of products on a forward:
Behavioural typology of companies in terms of trade could be divided into 3 areas.
1. Master. Ready, Willing, Able (RWA) to trade. Typically, these companies value the partnership and almost never stop despite the fact that the contract price is competitive, but not the highest. We talk about them will not. Here the rule is simple - the word gave - Run.
2. Waste Time. Lone Wolf. The activity of this type of companies is high, but the impact is low because they are looking for the maximum price limits (very cheap to buy and sell the most expensive). The liability is, but usually its threshold is low enough. They are looking for long goods, requesting prices, but rarely enter into contracts (marketing) that takes a lot of time at the other side and effectiveness is virtually absent (contracts not concluded). For these companies allocated a place of honor in the "black list." Too much on them spent working time that the placement on the site, though time-consuming, but it is not bad.
I prefere do not have any business relation with company which are waste my and my principals time. Please find below my Waste Time List of Company:
1. Company Micro Lifesafe HealthCare, India - Mr. Munish Sharma (sfs oil)
2. Milling Factory Enlil, Kharkov, UKraine - Mrs Ludmila Kuptsova (milling wheat)
3. JSC EUROVISION, Ha Noi City, Viet Nam Ms Hien Small
4. Company Vestey Mr William Morrell