Main activity of B2B Portal it's Professional Accuracy Service (PAS) in Trade and brokerage.
We are the facilitator/ intermediate not the Buyer/ Seller. Final contract will be signed between the Buyer and the Seller. We take utmost care in dealing but we request you to take full precaution before going into deal. We can not give guarantee about Buyer/ Seller.
We are not giving any assurance to any Buyers/ Sellers that if they send the required documents, the deal can be closed. As every offers are subject to unsold, first come first serve and the Seller/ Buyer has the full privilege to reject or accept any Buyer’s/ Seller's documents. We only try to close the deal at our level best.
DISCLAIMER: We are NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or U.S. Investment Adviser. Sender is a Consultant and makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer, Seller or Transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and Seller.
All static support information presented as Article at portal Support sections (Contracts, Commodities, Contacts). Please concede that support information is presenting as practical experience and could be used on your own risk.
There is dynamic Trade portal at Trade section. You can add trade lots (sell/buy) after registration. Registration allow adjust yours trade lot any time based on the market situations. Administrator publish trade lots on the portal after review. Commercial lots express the position of Principals. There are trade lots to be considering as inquiry and ground for future LOI/ SCO or ICPO/ FCO. We can act as Agent, Facilitator or Mandate on behalf of the Principals based on contract with them.
INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE (ICC) WARNING
This is a very important message for anyone involved in the commodity industry on further action with regard to buyers and sellers who transact. From now on, if an ICPO, LOI, RWA or BCL is issued and the document is not real, true and / or reality of verifiable fact, the seller may inform the FBI, ICC and Interpol. Also, after an FCO is sent to the buyer, there must be a formal response to the seller to the buyer at the right time, in accordance with the agreement between the parties. If no response from the buyer at the right time, the buyer will be reported to the FBI, Interpol ICCy. If this action is repeated by the buyers, will also be informed also by the abuse of NCND, LOI, ICPO and BCL or RWA, FOR THIS IS A FEDERAL CRIME.
It is important to convey this to all customers working with suppliers who are members of the International Criminal Court, the FBI and other international organizations. From this point on, the international codes will be strictly enforced to exclude all intruders who post or transmit false information. Those who make a false NCND / IMFPA, LOI, ICPO, BCL or RWA, or FCO, as well as false proof of product (POP), FALSE PROOF OF FUNDS (POF) WILL BE CHARGED WITH A CRIME.
This crime came into force on November 15, 2008, after a meeting between the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, Interpol, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Central Intelligence Agency.
The reason for this measure is to protect the commodity industry, which is a fundamental part of the global economy.
You can present your inquiry after each of Trade lot in Trade section or each Article at Support sections by Add Comment. This is feed back of Administrator and Visitors/ Principals
Main focus is to work with team of sellers, buyers and service companies interested in B2B trading of commodities by vessels, trucks, wagons or in containers on Incoterms basis. Please do not hesitate to contact Administrator for support.
You can add in one Entry/Lot, showing one Offer/Bid and select only one Category/Sub-category per one Commodity.
For example, you are selling/buying house and have presentation: Commodity (Name of the street, house number and it’s description), Sub-category (City), Category (Country).
Similarly, you are selling/buying Commodity (Name of the Commodity, quality and it’s description, terms of delivery), Category/ Sub-category.
If you would like visitors of the web site to find and me interested in your offer/bid please write down name of your commodity, description of your commodity, quality, terms of delivery and correct address. Do not waste time and make professional presentation of your commodity. Counter-party of the contract is waiting for your message.
If you wish to add the second lot, please save previous one and add the next commodity in the same way as the first one.
If you cannot find the correct category or there is no such category, please add your commodity to any and the Administrator will correct it.
All replies to your inquiry will be added by visitors on the end of details inquiry review link Add Comment or Administrator will notify you by email. Please add and check commentary.
You can correct your inquiries any time at your links if you are registered. Some support data available at others Sections of portal: (Commodities, Standards, Contracts, Commodity Price and so on). Please send e-mail to Admin if you need personal consulting support service.
Your Trade Lot corrected and ready for Admin approuval.
You Trade Lot look like (see below) and ready for index by Goggle or other search bots.
Internet user found your trade lot and ready for negotiation.
Visitors or registered users can add his comments for your Trade Lot.
Structure of B2B portal.
Trade Lots combined in Categories
For each commodity show commodity details
You can also send inquiry by e-mail with main details such as:
- Name of the Trader with details and contact person;
- Name of commodity
- Tonnage mt, etc
- Packing (in bulk or in bags)
- Price USD and Incoterms basis (FOB, CIF)
- Name of Port, Country
- Specification with standard applied
- contractual period
- Way of payment and name of your bank
- Any other information which could be helpful for future contract.
Rules of the trade system, that is obligatory for an observance all participants.
1. Specify in heading the exact name of the sold or bought commodity: the Name, producer, model or type.
2. Specify the real information and pin information in the corresponding fields.
3. Choose as possible more exact heading for your announcement, him will search exactly there, but not in a general list.
4. Do not publish identical (duplicated) announcements, they will be remote. you at any time will be able to lift your announcements into first place making alteration.
5. It is Forbidden to specify any pin information (references, telephones, addresses of eMail et cetera) in heading or text of announcement (they automatically hatch from your profile).
6. It is Forbidden to publish photos falling short of to announcement (personal photos, photos of other subjects et cetera). The publication of photos is forbidden with pin information (by telephones, eMail, by references to the sites of and other).
7. It is Forbidden to publish identical announcements for different one.
8. It is Forbidden to publish false information or announcements falling short of to the subjects of portal.
9. The use is Forbidden in heading of the special characters for the selection of announcements of type : *** or !!! or === et cetera.
10. Announcements, breaking rule, retire without warning, and their authors are deprived possibility to publish the information.
Current task is to establish mutually beneficial and successful businesses.
Please do not hesitate to send inquiry in case you have any questions or doubt.
New Trade Lots
- Split Corianders, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Rapeseed, FLCs, CIF, Sell
- Yellow Peas, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- White Sorghum, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Red Sorghum, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- White Millet, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Red Millet, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Virgin D6 Fuel, Platts, FOB, Sell
- Diesel Oil, D2, Liftable, Sell
- Diesel Oil, D2, CIF, Sell
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Red Sorghum, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- White Sorghum, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Yellow Millet Feed, by Vessel, CIF, Sell
- Yellow Peas, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Urea 46, Prilled, Granular, CIF, Buy