BCL - Bank Comfort Letter
Also known as a Bank Capability Letter, or Bank Confirmation Letter, this is a letter from the Buyer's bank confirming his ability to meet a certain level payment requirements. This letter states that the Buyer has sufficient funds to cover the cost of the order. It should however be understood that this does not imply any guarantee of payment.
BCL from Buyers' bank
Bank Name:_ Bank Address:_
Bank Confirmation Letter (BCL) Dated __ / __ / 20__
This is to confirm our mutual client _ (company name) maintain a banking account with us.
At their instructions we, _ (bank name) with full authority and mandate hereby confirm that the said client are willing and financially able to initiate this process of goods of 000.000 metric tons (Litre, Cans, Bags etc.).
To read more please send Inquiry for Service or Trade Support (offer, bid, inquiry) via Comments or Registration form. You can add your own Trade Lots (bid, offer) at Trade section without registration.
New Trade Lots
- Split Corianders, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Rapeseed, FLCs, CIF, Sell
- Yellow Peas, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- White Sorghum, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Red Sorghum, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- White Millet, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Red Millet, FLCs, CFR, Sell
- Virgin D6 Fuel, Platts, FOB, Sell
- Diesel Oil, D2, Liftable, Sell
- Diesel Oil, D2, CIF, Sell
- Flax-Oil Seeds, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Red Sorghum, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- White Sorghum, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Yellow Millet Feed, by Vessel, CIF, Sell
- Yellow Peas, by vessel, CFR, Sell
- Urea 46, Prilled, Granular, CIF, Buy