Ask, Corn, Yellow, UA
The SELLER are ready to offer/ SCO, negotiate terms of the contract to sell, supply, transfer commodities and are looking for Buyer which ready to buy/ LOI, purchase and receive commodity. Quality and Quantity of the goods are final at loading based on quality certificate issued by GAFTA inspection company ordered and paid by seller.
Quality of YELLOW CORN:
Moisture: 14% max;
Broken: 5% max;
Total damaged kernels: 5% max;
Heat damaged kernels: 1% max;
Admixture: 2% max;
Sound and fair merchantable.
Payment: CAD, CAFD (10/90)/ LC at sight
Each shipped Consignment of goods is to be accompanied by the set of the original documents as follows:
1. Full set 3/3 Shipped on board B/L issued to order and marked Freight prepaid;
2. Signed Commercial Invoice.
3. Certificate of quality;
4. Certificate of Origin issues by the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
5. Fumigation Certificate by relevant authority;
6. Phytosanitary Certificate issued by official authority.
7. Signed Packing list;
Please send order on CFR Basis by e-mail or contact form below