PAS and Trade
Trading portal PAS Trade has come itself and can be interpreted as priority (PAS), Professionalism Accuracy, Service (PAS). 25 years with which experience came. Now I have desire and an opportunity to transfer and share working experience with you.
Main focus is to work with team of sellers, buyer, and service companies interested in trading cereals, pulses, oilseeds, foodstuff, feedstuff, and etc. by vessels, trucks, wagons or in containers on Incoterms 2010 basis.
Strong for buyer it's to buy at low price.
Strong for seller it's to sell at high price.
Strong for broker is high support for principals.
PASvTrade is my trade portal PAS (Professionalism Accuracy, Service)vTrade. Web-site done myself based on more them 40 years personal education and experience ( consulting, trading, brokerage, shipping, carriage). Main activity is brokerage as per GTAS (GAFTA TRADE ASSURANCE SCHEME) Brokerage. Trading portal are presented to trade commodities, help understanding traders each other, improve knowledge’s and to conclude contact as per common rules excepted worldwide.
Sections of Portal:
- B2B Trade. We are trading commodities at B2B Trade. Lots combined in Categories (Cereals, Oilseeds, Pulses and ect.); . Sub-categories exp. Cereals (Wheat, Barley, Corm and ect.); Trade lot commodity show trade details. If you are willing to buy or sell goods please send inquiry from form Contact Autour on the end of trade lot you are interesting in or via Registration.
- Principal. This Section is for user registration, managment, mailing and etc.,
- Specifications. This Section is for commodities standard.
The list of products our company working with:
- Cereals – Millet (red, yellow), Sorghum (white, red), Oats, Canary Seeds, Barley, Yellow Corn, Rye, Wheat;
- Oilseeds – Sunflower (stripped, confectionery, for oil) Soybeans, , Rapeseeds, Gold and Brown Flax-oil seeds, Yellow and White and Black Mustard seeds;
- Pulses – Yellow and Green Peas, Chickpeas 6+ 8+, Vetch, Green Lentils;
- Vegoil – Refined and Crude Sunoil (in bulk, PET), Rapeoil, Soyoil;
- Foodstuff – Coriander (whole, split), Sunflower Kernels (bakery, confectionery), Walnuts (whole, kernels), Wheat flour, Rye flour, Beet Sugar;
- Feedstuff - Wheat Bran, Sunflower and Soya Meal, Sunflower and Soya Cake, Sugar Beet Pulp;
List of agro commodities is not limited by above.
Trade leads given on a portal, express the position of the Principals. Prices subject to change without notice, prices valid for limited time only or until stock/demand lasts. You can send inquiry based on trade lots available on Trade page or based on your own demand.
You have to send inquiry indicating:
- Name of the Principal with details and contact person;
- Name of commodity and picture (for ingradients)
- Tonnage mt, etc
- Packing (in bulk or in bags)
- Price USD and Incoterms basis (FOB, CIF)
- Name of Port, Country
- Specification with standard applied
- contractual period
- Terms of shipment
- Way of payment and name of your bank
- Any other information which could be helpful for future contract.
PAS (Professional Accuracy Service) and Trade is Trade Portal. There is Dynamic portal at Trade section. 5 steps how to make offer/ bid.
1 Registration, confirmation (you have to confirm your registration by link in email sent to you) and login.
2 Add trade lot (after save will receive email) and approval from admin (after publish/ unpublish lot your will be notify)
3 Your trade lots are ready for correction vCard - list (login 1st)
4 Your trade lot visible in Trade section (vCard) and Category
5 Full details of your trade lot with Contact Form available in full view.
1. Registration is allow adjust yours trade lot any time based on the market situations any time Section Principal/ My Trade. Your Trade Lots presented or corrected have to be approve by Admin.
2. Visitors and/or Principals can send feed back to the owner of the trade lot using form Contact Author located after each trade lot or Link Send Inquiry at vCard. This is feed back to Admin and to Owner of Trade Lot.
3. Commercial lots express the position of Principals. There are trade lots to be considering as inquiry and ground for future LOI/ SCO or ICPO/ FCO.
Structure of Trade Portal: Trade Lots combined in Categories (Cereals, Oilseeds, Pulses and ect.); . Sub-categories exp. Cereals (Wheat, Barley, Corm and ect.); Trade lot commodity show trade details. Main focus is to work with team of sellers, buyers and service companies interested in trading of commodities by vessels, trucks, wagons or in containers on Incoterms basis. Please do not hesitate to contact Administrator for support. If you cannot find the correct category or there is no such category, please add your commodity to any and the Administrator will correct it.
Dear Clients and Visitors,
Questions connected with the arrangement of information and support on the web site you may ask
For service we shall try to execute any your inquiry with the maximal benefit for your business.
The Internet Commerce, International trade, Contracts, Negotiations.
The list of services for international trade.
1. Way and method of the organization of the enterprise.
2. Presence of the company on the specified region of the world.
3. Creation of a commercial site.
4. Advertising of a site (company).
5. Advertising in territory of the CIS.
6. Advertising in the international market
7. Support of business activity of the company.
8. Training of the personnel.
Marketing the international market for the specified goods
1. Requirements to quality of the goods, the international standards and regional standards.
2. Samples, catalogues, booklets.
3. The prices of the international market (EXW, FOB, CIF and reception price list).
4. Support of marketing of the international market on the goods by the month.
Negotiations with contractors (potential partners).