FOSFA FOB Sunoil
- Parent Category: Negotiation
- Hits: 17102
Contract: 450 Date : 14/03/20_
Seller: __ , represented by Mr. , Director, acting in accordance with the Articles of Association, on the one part, and
Buyer: __, represented by Mr. , Director, acting in accordance with Articles of Association, on the other part, have made this Contract whereby it is agreed as follows.
1. Goods. Crude sunflower seed oil in bulk produced from crop , Ukrainian origin. Total value of the contract is USD _.00 +/- 2%
2. Price. Price at USD 0.00 per MT delivered Free On Board vessel (FOB – Incoterms) one safe berth of port.
3. Quantity. 3,000 metric tons 5 % more or less in buyer’s option. Final at loading port as per Certificates of quantity issued by first class FOSFA approved surveyor. Inspection to be ordered and paid by the Buyer.
4. Quality. Final at loading port as per Certificates of quality issued by first class FOSFA approved surveyor with following specification:
Humidity: max 0.30 %,
Impurities: max 0.20 %,