Offers v Bids Commodities
Ask, Sunflower, Kernels, Bakery, IRQ
The SELLER are ready to offer/ SCO, negotiate terms of the contract to sell, supply, transfer commodities and are looking for Buyer which ready to buy/ LOI, purchase and receive commodity.
Hulled sunflower seed kernels, code the UCC FEA 1206009100
Quality of goods final at loading place
Product name: Hulled sunflower kernels
Color: Gray to white
Purity: Min. 99.95 %
Broken kernels: Max. 8.0 %
Moisture: Max. 8%
Semi shelled kernels: Max.0.5%
Free from glass, wood, stones, metal
Damage and seed with untypical color 1.5 % max
Does the product include GMO: Negative
Salmonella in 25 g: Negative
E.coli in 1 g: Negative
Pesticides: In conformity with national and EU rules
Aflatoxin: In conformity with national and EU rules
Cadmium < 0,1mg/kg
Lead < 0,1mg/kg
This product is packed in multi-wall paper bags of 25kg ±0.2 kg on wooden pallets.
Payment: CAFD (20/80)/ CAD/ LC at sight
Each shipped Consignment of goods is to be accompanied by the set of the original documents as follows:
1. Full set 3/3 Shipped on board B/L issued to order and marked Freight prepaid;
2. Signed Commercial Invoice.
3. Certificate of quantity and quality;
4. Certificate of Origin issues by the local Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
5. Fumigation Certificate by relevant authority;
6. Phytosanitary Certificate issued by official authority.
7. Signed Packing list;
Quality and Quantity of the goods are final at loading based on quality certificate issued by FOSFA inspection company ordered and paid by seller.
Please advise your demands on CFR Basis by e-mail or contact form below