Refined Sunflower Oil, Offer, UA
SUBJECT OF THE SOFT CORPORATE OFFER (SCO). The SELLER undertakes to supply and transfer to the BUYER, and the BUYER undertakes to accept the Goods and to pay it on the terms of the present SCO. Title of goods. Notwithstanding delivery of or the passing of risk in the goods to Buyers or any rule, regulation or provision to the contrary, title of goods shall not pass to the buyers until sellers have received payment of their invoice value in full in accordance with the terms of this SCO.
Indication price is given on FCA
Sunflower oil Refined Winterized Deodorized
0.5L PET bottle 0.46 USD/per bottle 24 pcs in box 1975 boxes/ 47,400 bottles in a 40'container
0.87L PET bottle 0.79 USD/per bottle 15 pcs in box 1840 boxes/ 27600 bottle in a 40'container
1L PET bottle 0.84 USD/per bottle 15 pcs in box 1667 boxes/ 25005 bottle in a 40'container
1.8L (round) PET bottle 1.55 USD/per bottle 8 pcs in box 1795 boxes/ 14360 bottle in a 40'container
3L PET bottle 2.55 USD/per bottle 6 pcs in box 1445 boxes/ 8670 bottle in a 40'container
5L PET bottle 4.15 USD/per bottle 3 pcs in box 1725 boxes/ 5175 bottle in a 40'container
1.8L PET bottle with handle 1.72 USD/per bottle 6 pcs in box 2360 Boxes/ 14160 bottle in a 40'container
16L metal tins 12.41 USD/per tin 1728 tins in 20ft container
18L metal tins 15.62 USD/per tin 1512 tins in 20ft container
20L plastic can 17.38 USD/per can 1292 cans in 20ft container
20L bag-in-box 16.95 USD /per can 1292 cans in 20ft container
in bulk 760 USD /MT 22000 kgs/ 24,000 Litters in flexy tank in 20 ft container
- CAD Sunflower oil in PET bottles tens/cans – one container, in flexytanks – 4x20ft containers.
- LC 4x40’ fcls with PET bottles and 20x20’flcs for sunflower oil in bulk,
Labels: Custom labels are available per customer’s request (additional charges may apply).
Quality and Quantity final at place of loading.
- Colour value, max. mg Iodine: 2
- Moisture and volatile matter,%: no more than 0.035
- Peroxide value max. 0.5 (mequelant/kg oil)
- Acidity (mg koh) % gm oil) max 0.14
- by SWIFT by TT - 30% down-payment and balance 70% 3 days before of loading;
- by Letter of Credit at sight issued or confirmed by first class European or US banks. Buyer has to provide copy of past LC to us for review by our bank, financial and legal departments.
All other terms, conditions and rules, not in contradiction with the above contained in FOSFA, Incoterms 2010, UCP 600 in force of which the parties admit that they have knowledge and notice, apply to this transaction. The parties undertake not to reduce at execution of the Present LOI cooperation to observance only requirements containing by the Present SCO, to support business contacts and to take all necessary measures for maintenance of efficiency and development of commercial communications.
Please send BID by email or form below. In case you are looking for different destination, packing, quality please do not hesitate to contact us.